Welcome to winter
in The Winter Sports village
Stuben am Arlberg is located in the center of Austria's largest ski area. Winter sports enthusiasts have direct access to 88 lifts and cable cars with 305 kilometers of ski slopes in Stuben, Zürs, Lech, St. Christoph and St. Anton.
GOOD TO KNOW...
Our winter sports village in numbers:
- approx. 80 inhabitants
- operate 32 charming hotels, guets houses, apartements & chalets
- with approx. 900 guest beds in various catagories
- 8 restaurants offer culinary delights for every taste
- and invite you to a cozy end to an exciting day of skiing on the sun terraces and in the bars
- with an average of 8.5 m snowfall per winter season
- the more than 300 kilometers of downhill skiing and 200 kilometers of deep snow
- with the help of a total of 88 lifts & cable cars
- can be used with just 1 ski pass
With a direct ski connection from the Alpe Rauz in Stuben to Zürs, Stuben has become part of the world-class ski resorts. In addition a variety of enjoyment and relaxation offers await our guests, so that they are able to spend quality time together with their family, friends or acquaintances. Accommodation in three- and four-star category with a vast range of culinary options as well as appartments or holiday homes and cozy huts make sure that our guests have a pleasant holiday.
Stuben, with its 80 residents, has maintained much of its original charm and character. This is guaranteed by a managable number of houses with about 800 guest beds, mostly run by families or the owners themselves. Not to forget Stuben's history as cradle of alpine skiing and its role as a insiders' tip for freeriders as well as firn enthusiasts. On top of that Stuben's altitude of 1,409 meters ensures snow fun from December to April.