Please follow our tips to make your hike a pleasure:
- Proper footwear is a must. This means ankle-high hiking boots with a firm sole.
- The ascent and especially the descent is easier with hiking poles.
- You should carry enough to drink with you. Water and juices are preferred.
- Please always remember to bring clothing to change and also rainwear. The weather in the mountains can change quickly.
- When the weather is sunny, please always think about appropriate sun protection.
- A mountain snack and some fresh fruit fill up the empty batteries after the ascent.
- And just in case? Alpine emergency call Vorarlberg: 144 or European emergency number: 112 - more about safety on the mountain under www.vorarlberg.travel
HIKING TIPPS AROUND STUBEN AM ARLBERG: