According to the current decree of the Austrian Ministry of Health, the FFP2 mask requirement is compulsory in all publicly accessible indoor areas. For children from 6 to 14 years and pregnant women, a simple mouth-nose protection is sufficient. And of course the distance and hygiene recommendations still apply.
There is an FFP2 mask requirement:
- in public places (indoor)
- in public transport
- in gastronomy (on the way to the seat, not at the table)
- in the accommodation
- in closed cable car systems and cable car buildings, when queuing at the lift ticket office
- in all shops
- in physical services (massages, ...)
- at events with assigned seats from 100 people or
- the organizer has a "possibility of choice" for events without assigned seats from 100 people. If he decides for a 3-G control, there is no obligation to wear a mask.