- The federal government's 3-step plan is intended to prevent excessive demands on hospitalization capacities and to avoid classifying Austria as a risk area. The guiding principle is that there will be hardly any restrictions for those who have been vaccinated or recovered.
- Reduced general curfew, capacity restrictions or distance regulations should be a thing of the past.
- Further measures will therefore primarily affect the unvaccinated. Those who get vaccinated now will certainly have access to all areas even in winter.
- The following measures apply in any case up to level 3. This comes into force seven days after the intensive care bed occupancy rate of 20 percent (400 beds) has been exceeded. Measures going beyond level 3 will take place in the event of a further increase in intensive care bed occupancy, especially for unvaccinated people.
Rules for a safe winter vacation
Strong holiday destination - safe PARTNERS ON SITE - healthy guests
Dear friends of Stuben am Arlberg,
For the Austrian Minister of Tourism - Ms. Elisabeth Köstinger - it is clear: "This year there will be a winter season! Strict rules, safe winter. That is our motto for a safe winter season. "
Together with the Ministry of Health, "winter rules" have been drawn up for a safe and successful season. One thing seems clear: Those who are vaccinated now will have access to all areas (accommodation, restaurants, ski lifts, ski schools, ...) even in winter.
ÎÎÎ 5 everyday recommendations that can continue to help us ÎÎÎ
Accommodation & Restaurants
Your pleasant and safe stay is our heartfelt concern
- Level 1 (already in effect since September 15): Guests must present a valid negative test result, proof of vaccination or proof of recovery (3-G rule). Antigen tests are only valid for 24 hours.
- From level 2 , antigen tests with self-acceptance (so called "living room tests") are no longer permitted as evidence of admission. This regulation comes into effect seven days after the intensive care bed occupancy rate of 15 percent (300 beds) has been exceeded.
- If level 3 comes into force, this means for restaurants and hotels that antigen tests are no longer valid as proof of access. Therefore, only a valid negative PCR test result, proof of vaccination or proof of recovery counts as proof of admission. This regulation comes into effect seven days after the intensive care bed occupancy rate of 20 percent (400 beds) has been exceeded.
- Measures going beyond level 3 - in particular restrictions for the unvaccinated - will be carried out in line with the general measures.
- Current information is also always available at https://www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at/
In the skiing area
FFP2 masks & 3-G verification (vaccinated, tested, or recoverd)
Unique skiing pleasure paired with the highest possible level of safety - that is the aim of Ski Arlberg for the coming ski season 2021/22 as well. The following official information is currently available from the responsible authorities / associations for the coming ski winter, which you can access online at any time at the following address: www.skiarlberg.at/en/Ski-Arlberg/Save-on-the-Arlberg